Georgetown-MedStar IRB System
We are working hard to make the transition process as seamless as possible. Please utilize the information and resources located on this website for guidance.
We thank you for your support in this ongoing growth as we modernize our joint research infrastructure. For additional information, please review the frequently asked questions. If after doing this you still have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for questions if you are on the GU-Q campus.
New System Information
- Accessing the New IRB System (For Georgetown University: Requests for new accounts can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org).
- New System Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What are Some Differences Between eRIC and the New IRB System?
- Upgrade 10/11/2019 Information
“How to” Guides
- Researcher’s Quick Reference Guide
- Reviewer’s Quick Reference Guide
- Multi-Site Study Quick Reference Guide