Georgetown-MedStar IRB SYSTEM
UPDATE ON MIGRATION:
The FINAL migration of studies from the old IRB system (eRIC) to the new system began on MAY 1st…
- What does this mean?
- What if I need to submit an action (modification, continuing review, reportable event) before my study is available in the new IRB system?
- What happens to eRIC after April 30th?
We are working hard to make the transition process as seamless as possible. Please utilize the information and resources located on this website for guidance.
We thank you for your support in this ongoing growth as we modernize our joint research infrastructure. For additional information, please review the frequently asked questions. If after doing this you still have questions, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions if you are on the GU-Q campus.
New System Information
- Accessing the New IRB System (For Georgetown University: Requests for new accounts can be made by contacting email@example.com).
- New System Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What are Some Differences Between eRIC and the New IRB System?
“How to” Guides
- Researcher’s Quick Reference Guide
- Reviewer’s Quick Reference Guide
- Multi-Site Study Quick Reference Guide