Lecture Series Available from ohrp
The Office of Human Research Protections (OHRP) is offering a new lecture series titled the "Luminaries Lecture Series". The series is intended to be of broad interest to investigators and IRB professionals, as well as anyone involved in human subjects research. For more information please see our Education page at https://ora.georgetown.edu/irb/education.
Georgetown-Howard Universities Center for Clinical and Translational Science Institutional Review Board (GHUCCTS IRB)
- GHUCCTS General Information
- GHUCCTS Consent Form
- Calendar of Meetings (Updated 11.7.2017)
- GHUCCTS IRB Roster
- SEPCOM-GHUCCTS IRB Process
- Regulations, Policies and Guidance (NIH)
- The IND Development Process
For more information on:
- GHUCCTS: http://georgetownhowardctsa.org/
- Georgetown Clinical Research Unit: http://cru.gumc.georgetown.edu
2018 Calendar of Meetings
Committee E IRB Meetings for Calendar Year:
Calendar of Meetings for Committee E (PDF version).