We are working hard to make the transition process as seamless as possible. Please utilize the information and resources located on this website for guidance.
We thank you for your support in this ongoing growth as we modernize our joint research infrastructure. For additional information, please review the frequently asked questions. If after doing this you still have questions, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions if you are on the SFS-Q campus.
New System Information
- Accessing the New IRB System
- New System Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What are Some Differences Between eRIC and the New IRB System?
"How to" Guides
- Researcher's Quick Reference Guide
- Reviewer's Quick Reference Guide
- Multi-Site Study Quick Reference Guide
Migrated Studies Guidance
Templates & Forms
- Templates and Forms (Protocol templates, Consent/Assent/Short Form Templates, External Team Member Form, Financial Interest Form, etc.)